If you are highly capable with the right attitude and aptitude, we are looking for you. We want you to be part of our team. We would love to have a chat with you.
Kindly send in your resume and tell us why would you want to join us.
Job Description:- Pick and pack the goods according to the categories
- Perform basic quantity and quality checks on the products
- Handle data entry of the merchandise records
- Aid in receiving and delivering of cartons
- Provide other ad hoc duties assigned
- Prepare raw materials and transfer to production workshops
- Transfer semi-finished materials and consumables to production workshops
- Transfer of Dry Waste from workshops to disposal area
- Pack products according to picking list and sales order in TPA
- Ensure execution of work as per Policies, Procedures and Guidelines and adhered to company ISO standard and polices.
- Prepare packaging materials
- Allocation for shipment
- Printing reel, carton and pallet labels & packing
- Prepare COC / relevant documents for individual shipments
- Pallet shrink / strap wrapping
- Practice good housekeeping standard, 5S within area of control.
- Comply with safety policies, rules and regulations per company procedures
- 2 years related experience in warehouse or logistics environment.
- Minimum “O” level education.
- Capability in handling and managing Material Handling equipment such as Reach-truck, Stacker, Lifter (training will be provided if required)
- Willing to work on 12 hours rotating shifts
- Team player
- Singaporeans are welcome